How it Works:
- Must reside in the Topeka, Kansas area
- Must attend an Elementary, Middle or High School in Shawnee County. Nominees must be enrolled in 3rd-12th grades for the school year they are applying.
- Student must submit a letter explaining why they want to be a part of the Darting Basketball Academy Youth Foundation Scholar Baller program and what they hope to gain from it.
- Applicant must provide a Free and Reduced lunch certificate to demonstrate the financial need of nominee.
- Student being nominated must have an interest in and play basketball.
- Student being nominated must be available on Sunday nights to participate in the Scholar Baller Program.
When can I apply?
March 15, 2020 – May 15, 2020
Week of July 13, 2020
All DBA Youth Foundation Scholar Baller program nominations are required to be submitted by a teacher, administrator, counselor or community leader for students in grades 3-12 (as of August of the upcoming school year) and be 18 years of age or younger. Please note that the DBA Youth Foundation will not consider nominations submitted by parents and/or guardians.
2020 DBA YOUTH FOUNDATION SCHOLAR BALLER PROGRAM
If you cannot get the online form to work, please print and SEND APPLICATION VIA EMAIL to Krista@dartingbasketball.com BY FRIDAY, MAY 15, 2020.